Ricelake’s 920i is more than a digital weight display. It’s also a high-powered programmable controller for automating complex industrial processes.
- Trade Certified – Legal-for-Trade
- Customizable, animated graphic display
- Multi-channels allow viewing of one or multiple scale totals
Rice Lake’s well-rounded indicator, controller and weight display selection is led by the impressive and adaptable 920i, delivering more features, more programmability, and more power for your process. The 920i combines performance-driven circuitry, simplified architecture, and customized display features to take your system further. Choose from our universal, panel mount, or wall-mount style.
Up to ten different screens can be programmed to change with any given process, while graphic icons and messages show setpoint and function status. The multi-channel display feature shows the weight on an individual scale or a combination of totalized scales. When used in batching/mixing applications, one 920i is capable of handling multiple scale, flow temperature and pulse. It can control hundreds of I/O setpoints, queue such things as gates and conveyors. The 920i’s complete database capability stores your important data and files.
- Digital weight display w/data storage
- Control of multiple scales and operations simultaneously, such as gates, conveyors, batching/mixing operations etc., as determined by timed intervals, temperature, weight and more.
- Industry: Agriculture Chemicals Construction Materials and Processing Food and Beverage Processing Manufacturing Packaging and Materials Handling Retail and Trade Transport and Logistics Waste and Refuse.