Compuload LCFS 0.1% Accuracy Forklift Weighing
The Compuload Load Cell Forklift Scale (LCFS) weighing modules are the core components of the forklift weighing system. The Compuload LCFS weighing modules have been specifically designed to meet all essential criteria for retrofit forklift weighing systems.
Compuload LCFS consists of two weigh assemblies, which fit side by side directly on standard forklift carriages.
The Compuload LCFS concept is very simple:-
- Simply remove the existing forks from the carriage.
- Hook the Compuload LCFS modules on the carriage.
- Hook the existing forks back on to the front of the Compuload LCFS modules.
The Compuload LCFS design is extremely robust and has fully protected electronics contained inside the mechanical assemblies. Our patented design has its unique and proven advantages over conventional instrumented forks.
- Unrivalled Accuracy (within 0.1% of weighing capacity)* than existing hydraulic based system.
- Proven durability and ruggedness – high resistance to shock, frequent knocks and impacts in harsh industrial environment.
- Minimum maintenances when compare to other forklift scales in the market.
- Simple latch on design and very easy installations.
- No modifications needed on existing forklifts.
- Available in various models for hook type forklifts with standard carriage class II, III and IV for 2.5, 4.5 and 7 ton forklifts.
- Customization possible for other types of forklifts design.
- Choice of indicator display’s depending on your weighing application from basic to advanced data storage management with printer & downloader options
* Note: assumes forklift is on level surface
Our Compuload LCFS system stands on its own exceptional and demonstrated merits of accuracy, ruggedness and versatility (user-owned forks, attachment compatibility and quick easy re-location of the scale if the forklift fails.)
Our product reduces industrial weighing operations time by at least 50%. The Compuload LCFS forklift scale has been designed to maintain high accuracy and durability even in harsh industrial environment, proven by both local and overseas customers.
A reliable forklift weighing scale will benefit any operations involving materials handling. For example, incoming raw materials and outgoing products checking, chemical dosing/metering directly from IBC/drums, stock taking, warehouse management and logistics, just to name a few.
SPECIFICATIONS, DIMENSIONS & LOAD RATINGS
|Model No.||Forklift Carriage Class||Carriage Bar Spacing (H)||Loads Rating|
|SK16||Class II||40.6cm (16”)||Up to 2500kg (5550lbs)|
|SK20||Class III||50.8cm (20”)||Up to 4500kg (10000lbs)|
|SK25||Class IV||63.5cm (25”)||Up to 7000kg (15500lbs)|