The X320 combines innovation in industrial design and engineering excellence to create an instrument that is ideal for use in food processing, automotive, chemical or pharmaceutical applications or applications that require reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions. The X320 indicator builds on Rinstrum’s already successful R320 indicator.
Constructed of a high tech plastic alloy that is:
- Food grade
- Chemical resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Impact resistant
- Double “o” ring seal which provides superior performance over traditional stainless steel enclosures.
IP69K rating: the industry’s highest environmental protection rating – designed to withstand cleaning with high pressure water jets (1400psi) at high temperatures (up to 80oC) from multiple angles.
Built-in check weigh function with 3 coloured high intensity LEDs Isolated outputs – Over, Under, Pass. High side driver up to 400mA, allowing direct connection to PLCs and external actuators to be driven directly
Customisable – Programmable function key and configurable printing
Three models on offer:
1. Standard power input of 12 to 24VCD, 9.6, 12 and 24V batteries (2.5 VA max)- ON/OFF key with memory feature.
2. AC Power supply: 110/240VAC 50/60Hz
3. 12V Battery pack (rechargeable NiMH)
The exceptional environmental protection designed into the Rinstrum X320 is ideal for food processing, Automotive, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals and similar maximum protection industries.
- 3 band check weighing
- AC, DC and rechargeable NiMH battery options
- Built in check weigh display
- Built-in RS232 communications port
- IP68 and IP69K rated
- Tough enclosure – impact resistant composite alloy housing
- Trade Approved Australia/Europe/USA
- Parts Counting
- Unit switching
- Manual hold, peak hold
- Live weight and totalising
- Check weighing – low, pass, high (3 colour status high intensity LEDs)
- Configurable print format
- RS232 as standard
- Assignable Function Key, 3 Outputs
- 1/30000 display resolution, (1/8,388,608 internal resolution)
- Ten point linearity correction
- Mains operation, Battery option
- ON/OFF key with memory feature