C500 Series is Rinstrum’s latest panel mounted industrial process controller equipped with modern interfaces and increased accuracy. The C500 Series is the culmination of 25 years of innovative weighing controller design, bringing together the best of our R400 and 5000 Series.
Three models are available in the C500 Series. The C520 has a high-contrast LED display and 6-button keypad. The C530 is the same weighing electronics, din rail mounted with no display. When panel mounted, the C520 uses a standard ½ DIN cut out and can generally be used as a direct drop-in replacement for the Rinstrum 5000 and other process controllers like the HBM WE2110 and WE2111.
The C527 is IP65 rated waterproof stainless-steel housing unit with all C500 series weighing capabilities. It comes with wall, desk and pole mounting options and is available as either a factory fit AC or DC version.
Ideal applications for the C500 Series include truck weighing, process control, OEM, and programmable solutions using the embedded Lua scripting engine.
- 10,000d @ 0.5 uV/d
- 16 x 350Ω load cells
- 8 set points (option)
- AC and DC versions
- Embedded web server
- Ethernet and USB host and slave standard
- Lua programmable option
- MODBUS TCP/IP, ASCII, RTU
- USB Host and Slave, Ethernet and Modbus are standard
- USB Keyboard, printer, mass storage and serial connections
- Multi-unit Ethernet network connection to a PC or HMI
- Connection to PLC using Modbus, optional Ethernet/IP package or Analog output module
- Ethernet or magnetically coupled rinLINK provide a temporary connection to a laptop for configuration and diagnostics
- Ethernet/IP support with optional software
- 8 Input/Output (I/O)
- Analog output including two isolated I/O
- Isolated RS232 and RS485