The Iconix FX41 advanced livestock weighing system provides an all too rare blend of sophistication and genuine ease of use. It gives you all the flexibility and the features you need now, yet is ready for Electronic ID when you are.
- Simple weighing and drafting jobs are quickly and easily performed.
- View extensive weighing and drafting statistics during or after the weighing session.
- Carcass weight based on settable yield.
- 6000 records in up to 99 groups of individual tags, weight, date of weighing and condition score (optional).
- Scroll through records and edit or delete as required.
- Weight gain calculation automatically displayed (when tag numbers used) either as total weight gain or gain/day.
- Dual displays for displaying extra relevant information.
- Seamless use with Electronic ID (EID) readers (up to a full 16 digits of the EID can be recorded).
- 2 digit condition code entry.
- ID prefixing for reducing repetitive keypad entry.
- Multiple animal weighing mode.
- Convenient internal rechargeable battery which also powers any EID reader attached to the system.
Automatic or manual drafting by weight, weight gain or Electronic ID. The ability to draft by EID provides the versatility to draft by any criteria of your choosing – the possibilities are limitless. A file containing EIDs and drafting directions may be sent to the FX41 from a computer using the WinFX linker package. An animal may be optionally weighed first before it is drafted according to the direction in the pre-loaded file.
Upload records and statistics to a PC using FX41 Linker package (option). Records from a previous weighing session may also be downloaded from a PC to the FX41 for weight gain purposes.
Choose your system by mix and match. The FX41 indicator is compatible with all Iconix loadbars which are available in 600mm and 1000mm lengths for weighing up to 2000kg. For more demanding requirements, heavy duty steel loadbars will weigh up to 3000kg.
- Supply voltage = 11.5V to 19V DC
- Low battery indication = 11.4V DC
- Accuracy = +/- 0.5% of displayed weight +/- 1division
- Temperature range = -5°C to +50°C
- Dimensions = 280 x 186 x 90mm (excluding carry handle)
- Weight = 2.9kg (including carry handle)
- Auto ranging resolution. With standard 2000kg loadbar set:
0 – 20kg 0.1kg steps
20 – 50kg 0.2kg steps
50 – 200kg 0.5kg steps
200 – 500kg 1kg steps
500 – 2000kg 2kg steps