Hiring is perfect when you have a short term requirement that doesn’t justify purchasing equipment.
- Large, one-off deliveries or orders
- Stock-takes (counting scales are a quicker and more accurate alternative to counting by hand)
- Special events (or seasonal peaks) where additional equipment is required
We can supply:
We also have trade-approved scales available for hire if required.
- All of our hire equipment is fully supported by our service team at no extra cost.
- We can supply equipment for a single day or longer terms, depending on your requirements.
For advice on the right scales for your requirements, or to book equipment for hire, call Mike on 0508 472 253 or contact us.
How a counting scale can make light work of stocktakes:
- Place an empty container on the counting scale and press tare (so the scale reads zero).
- Put a specific quantity of the product to be counted on the scale and enter the quantity into the scale.
- Hey Presto! Simply place any quantity onto the scale and the scale will quickly and correctly count it for you.
Scales can also be used to determine length or volume of an item, for example if you know how much 10 metres of fabric weighs, you can weigh a bulk amount of that fabric to find out how many meters you have.
Take the hassle out of stock-takes, hire a calibrated 30kg scale for only $50 +gst per day. Just contact us.