se controller that is ideal for check weighing and counting applications. A dual serial port is provided standard. Input/output, analogue and setpoint cards are available as an option depending on the installation requirements. The 5200 is trade approved in Australia and Europe.
- 99 Products – preset tare, setpoint targets and counting sample information can be stored for each product along with product totals
- Check weighing – 5 grading bands (4 setpoint check weights)
- Statistical reporting on product grading
- Totalising, Counting and Grading
- Programmable function key
|Relay Output Module DIN Rail Mount|
Industrial Process Controller
- DIN standard housing – Allows for the unit to be readily mounted into standard DIN cutouts, reducing modifications to the units they are being installed into.
- High current outputs – Reduces wiring and the need for external relays, saving installation cost and reducing overall system size.
- Isolated outputs – Eliminates the possibility of the external control systems influencing the weighing process, therefore simplifying system design and installation.
- Robust I/O – Reduces unplanned outages due to component failure and reduced life time costs for the installation.