The PT200 Series digital weight indicators offer high levels of performance and functionality by combining all the very latest advances in weighing technology into one compact package.
- A powerful 24 bit Sigma-Delta A/D converter ensures fast and accurate weight readings are attained.
- The four layer, surface mount PCB offers low power consumption and extreme durability under harsh operating conditions.
- Comprehensive setup and calibration functions are displayed in plain text for clear understanding by the installer.
- The software auto-detects the type of power input (plug-pack or internal batteries) and alters the power saving functions accordingly.
NZ Trade Approved (Cert No. 1736)
PT200M & PT200P Functions:
- High/low level control
- Clock & calendar memory
- lb/kg switching
- Live weight
- Peak Hold
- 30,000 displayed divisions
- 12~24V DC input with power on/off
- Key 20mm LCD with LED backlighting
- Sealed membrane keypad (PT200P)
- Silicon keypad (PT200R/M)
- Function key (PT200M/P)
- RS-232 serial output (PT200M/P)
- 2 Isolated transistor outputs (PT200M/P)
- Panel mount, desk stand, pole/wall bracket
- LED backlighting
- Easy setup, no soldering
- 4 layer surface mount PCB
- Built-in EMC protection
- CE approved